Naturally fermented soybean tempeh with organic ingredients including ragi (tempeh starter).
Ingredients: Organic Soybean and Organic Ragi. Nothing else.
- Plantbased protein powerhouse.
- Rich in iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and more micronutrients.
- Support gut health, enhance bone and heart health.
- Good source of anti-oxidant.
- Popular source of Vitamin B12 for plantbased folks.
Freshly made weekly, our Organic Soy Bean Tempeh is tasty even on its own, also known as eating it raw. Great source of protein especially for those on the GO, with a super busy lifestyle. Pocket it, unwrapped the banana leaf or daun simpol where ever you are, and eat right away. For more natural flavour, season with your favourite seasoning, for example black pepper, turmeric and salt, bake till crisp and enjoy.
Suitable and safe for children, nursing mothers, pregnant ladies, athletes, active lifestyle individuals, travellers, workaholics, people craving for savoury snacks all the time, snack food lovers and the healthy conscious foodie fans.
!!! *Before you order this item: Pre-order opens on every Wednesday and stock is limited. Order will close once quantity is sold out. Your order will be automatically on que for the next batch, which will be the next week. Order is confirmed once payment is made. Our team will contact you once payment is made for delivery arrangement. Goods are made fresh weekly and it take at least 36 hours for tempeh to ferment naturally, hence, we are unable to take order on demand. We seek your kind understanding. Thank you for your support and patience.
Size: 100g of Soybeans; 10.5cm x 8.5cm
Mode of delivery: Lalamove or Grab brothers and sisters.
Estimated Time Arrival: Arrives on Saturday. (For other days of the week, please contact us to pre-order in advance. Bulk orders are available. WhatsApp 012 215 3930)
Expiry and storage:
- Our tempeh will continue its fermentation process. Hence, it is recommended to store in the fridge upon receiving products to avoid over fermentation which will cause tempeh to become slimy, browning and taste somewhat "amonium like".
- Our tempeh do not contain additives or preservatives, hence the recommended best before date is 5 days in refrigerator, 3 months in freezer.
- Our tempeh is freshly made weekly upon receiving of order. Once open, please ensure stored properly in container in the fridge.